The latest AVG Internet Security has a modern interface and many advanced features, providing comprehensive and unlimited protection for Windows computers.
Malware not only affects computers but also personal data. Through ransomware and webcam surveillance, hackers can steal personal files, photos, and even observe your home. AVG Internet Security now includes the new Webcam Protection feature and Ransomware Protection to protect personal or private data.
In addition to protecting personal data online, The software is also a powerful antivirus that will protect your computer from virus attacks, Trojans, malware or other malicious programs.
What’s new in AVG Internet Security 2019
- First of all Acceleration! 64-bit Windows users will see the PC boot process and scan faster.
- Furthermore Miraculous! After purchasing another AVG product, the new product will be installed and activated automatically, without activation code required.
- Security! Firewall detects network hours better than before.
- Similarly Firewall now runs more accurately (does not require a PC reboot for those who have upgraded from AVG Antivirus Free).
- Most noteworthy Fix Web Shield sorting errors (threat removal and URL conversion).
- Fix red panel status error and Fix button.
Many tools are supported to help users control who can view and use what you are online, including:
- AVG Do Not Track – Help you quickly determine which website is trying to collect data related to your online activity and provide the right to allow it.
- AVG Identity Protection – Keep personal information safe when you are online and prevent cyber criminals from stealing private data on your PC.
- Anti-Spyware – Blocking spyware and adware does not track your personal information.
AVG WiFi Guard – Warning when detecting that the computer is trying to access an unknown WiFi network.
- Download and extract files
- Disconnect from the internet
- Open the software and install
- Use the key according to the attachment during the installation process
- Open software #Go online, “My AVG”> “My Subscription”