DbVisualizer Pro is an advanced universal database management application that makes it easy for developers and database administrators to manage their databases.
First of all, this is the perfect solution to manage all databases, because this tool can be used on all major operating systems and can also be used for universal database types. Different variables include PostgreQuery, MariaDB, Redshift, MySQL, etc.
Most noteworthy, DbVisualizer allows users to easily create, edit, update, modify, delete and format databases through database objects, tree-based navigation, object details view and more half.
DbVisualizer Pro provides you with a simple and effective way to manage and maintain your database, with the least effort. It has a user-friendly interface, allowing you to open multiple database connections, make all the necessary changes and track data changes and more.
- First of all database browsing and object management
- Rather Create, add, view and edit table data easily
- Comprehensive database server management
- Consequently Advanced audience view between sessions
- Support SSH with know_hosts and private keys
- Optional advanced database object filtering
- Another Organize database connection in directories
- Similarly Set the background color and border of the tab
- JavaDB / Derby, Mimer SQL, MySQL, NuoDB, etc.
- Compile procedures, functions and triggers
- Likewise Compare editors and result sets easily
- Even more
What’s new in DbVisualizer 10:
- New caret color in the SQL editor
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- First of all download and extract files
- Open the installation and install normally
- Exit the installation when completed
- Similarly Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- Finally open the software and navigate to the “dbvis.license” file in the crack directory