Murus Pro Suite (Vallum) is a small tool that helps you monitor and block application connections. It can block connections in the application layer and keep them while you decide to pass or block them.
The interface of Vallum is very simple and symbolic. Its default configuration is not intrusive and it does not require any specific interactions or knowledge or network skills. Just drag the app’s icon from Finder to Vallum’s main window to block it. To change Vallum’s status and level of interaction, you only need to manipulate with very few options available.
Murus unleashes the immense power of the PF, providing a very wide set of features. This is the most complete front-end for PF. and is packaged with a companion application, Murus Logs Visualizer. Access all the advanced options to build and maintain a fully customized network infrastructure with your Mac.
- Increase your privacy, prevent apps from leaking data online
- Drag and drop application icons to create firewall rules, run a firewall with just one click
- Be informed about hidden network activities, discover what happens behind the scene
- Simple interface, no special network knowledge needed, everyone can use it
- Another Choose between different interaction levels or run a completely silent firewall
- Works at both the application and network levels to have full control of your Mac
- It’s friendly: it’s in a corner of your Mac menu bar on the screen, it doesn’t contaminate your dock and desktop. Once click to install, one click to uninstall
- Powerful: create complex settings with imprisonment, mixed rules, temporary rules, at both the application and network levels
- It respects your privacy, it does not call home or leak any kind of data online
- Even more
What’s new in Murus Pro Suite 1.4.20:
- Run on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Minor bug fixes