EazyDraw is a vector drawing application. For the full journey from Jaguar to El Capitan, EazyDraw has been a brilliant application for the new vector drawing model on Mac.
EazyDraw provides a balanced set of features including essential tools for technical drawings, application and web graphic design, print publishing, logos, page layouts – text and more. Easy enough for everyone, but with the depth your project will need.
Includes comprehensive support for bitmap and vector graphics formats. Enter and cancel groups to edit PDF and EPS. Import and export SVG and now DXF. Preview and publish to EPS and TIFF with RGB or CMYK processing colors. Exchange CAD drawings proportional to DXF. Web graphic publishing. Create icons and graphics for Mac, iPhone and iPad application development
What’s new in EazyDraw 9.3.0
- Fixed Size and Connector snapshots in groups. The spot near the head of the group is not detected. Fixed problem.
- Fixed a problem that might occur when adjusting the overall length of the Dash pattern on the Dashes and / or Vector hatch palette.
- Further fixes for discontinuous problems of line weight settings, dash patterns or arrows from the Properties bar. In rare cases, using the Properties bar’s pop-up menus will disable the use of the corresponding controls on the Color Palette of Color and Style or
- Dash or Arrow. Hopefully this has been overcome now, our apology for persistent problems.
- Improved SVG support for CSS structures of USE properties. There is a problem that causes problems and other issues related to inheriting the color and style attributes.
- Importing using these structures now seems powerful.
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64 bit processor