.NET Reflector is a class browser, static analysis and decoding software for software created with Microsoft .NET Framework. Another .NET Reflector simplifies development and saves time by allowing you to look inside and debug the source code you work with, understand how applications work, follow errors on your application, Third-party libraries or components used. The software allows you to navigate, check, browse, search and analyze application content, assemble and translate binary information, metadata, resources and XML documents. It helps software developers understand code libraries and see the difference between the two versions of the .NET Framework.
.NET Reflector VSPro can be used to browse classes, track problems and errors, maintain code bases, debug libraries, components, and frameworks. It provides sequence diagram, quality index, class diagram and structure depending on the matrix as well as the diagram.
- Advanced search and navigation functions
- Automatically create PDB files and set breakpoints
- Recompile third-party groups in Ms VS
- Integrated into Visual Studio and VS debugger
- Understand how the code runs and avoids errors
- Even more
What’s new in .NET Reflector 10:
- Many new features and improvements.
- First of all Download and extract files
- Disconnect from the internet
- Open the installation and install the software
- Exit the installation when completed
- Run Keygen to get activation information
- Finally Use Key to activate the software