Download [Official] ROM LineageOS 15.1 HTC One M8 Android Oreo 8.1. Official Lineage os is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Official LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.More: Download MIUI 9 For Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm /4X [Global]
Status of Official LineageOS 15.1 HTC One M8 Android Oreo 8.1 Custom ROM:
- WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not Known
- KNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
- Device install TWRP
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download LineageOS 15.1 HTC One M8 Android Oreo 8.1:
How TO INSTALL Lineage os for HTC Pme A9:
- Download and transfer the official Lineage os ROM and Gapps for linage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
└ Note: This will factory reset your device. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, then simply skip this step.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the official Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.