VNC Connect Enterprise (formerly known as RealVNC Enterprise) is an advanced remote control software that allows you to view and control remote computers similar to the familiar Teamviewer software. The program allows you to fully view and interact with the computer ‘remote and physical contact’ server with a simple viewer on another computer anywhere.
RealVNC (VNC stands for Virtual Network Computing) allows you to view Linux, Mac OS X, Raspberry Pi, Solaris, HP-UX, and AIX machines on your Windows computer or vice versa. In addition, VNC Connect also runs on Java platform and on Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad as well as Android devices.
RealVNC VNC Connect Enterprise includes VNC Server and VNC Viewer. VNC Connect Enterprise is a powerful, functional, flexible, extremely secure and easy to use remote access software. This software allows some connections to the same editor as well as allowing collaboration.
- Control any number of remote computers easily
- Rich features, cloud support and secure remote access
- Password, encrypt 128-bit and 256-bit sessions
- Powerful deployment strategy and lock down deployment
- Print, chat and transfer files between computers
- Multi-platform remote control with VNC authentication
- Performance optimization and powerful deployment tools
- Free for personal use, and more.
What’s new in VNC Connect 6:
- Backup and sync new accounts between all devices
- New brand name VNC Connect (VNC Server and VNC Viewer)
- Similarly new file option (password to protect VNC Viewer)
- New secure, seamless and reliable cloud connectivity
- Another New support for macOS 10.12 Sierra and above and Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- New way to easily manage and share remote access easily
- Likewise New support for Windows Server 2016 and more.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Download and extract files
- Open the installation and install normally
- Run Keygen to get Key information
- Open the software and use the key to activate